Creating the right impression is essential, and good photography can raise the bar in a big way, enhancing the perception of your business.
Brand photography services
Having your own brand photography makes all the difference
Armed with our smartphones, we’re all budding photographers, but don’t underestimate the impact that outstanding brand photography taken by professionals can make on your brand. With over 15 years in branding and marketing, our brand photography services help our customers level-up their image.
Personally, I don’t think you’ll find anyone better – we’ve been using Threerooms for several years as our design and development partner. They’ve helped take our brand to the next level.
Why choose us?
We believe in spending our time doing things right, and hope our clients do too. We don’t cut any corners, putting in the hard work to get it right.
We don’t need hand-holding. We’ll guide you every step of the way.
Avoid stock. Make your mark.
We live in a visually rich world, where an expectation to entertain comes as standard. Your customers are time-poor and don’t take the time to read the finite detail, so you need to think, what is likely to resonate more with your customer-base? There is a temptation to jump on to the nearest stock website (Shutterstock, istockphoto, Adobe Stock – you know them well), and dig around for something suitable. Before you do, here’re three things to consider first:
- Unless you’re skilled, your choices may not represent the business very well, and getting a consistent look is an ongoing challenge.
- Stock images aren’t yours. Countless other companies may use them, and therefore make you look like everybody else – no business wants this.
- Stock images look like stock images. They are generic and communicate little about your specific business and brand.
The solution: invest in a brand photography library
Threerooms have helped lots of our customers ‘graduate’ from stock by arranging and art directing photoshoots. Whether you need professional and inspiring product shots, or an office-based shoot to show the personality of your people, we can help. We help guide the shoot, ensuring that at the end of the day, our clients get what they need in their libraries.
At between £500 and £1000 per day, a good photographer can seem expensive, but in our experience, they are worth every penny of that.
Read more about The importance of having your own brand photography in our blog.
Our brand photography process
While days on-site shooting can be tiring, the process we follow is easy and simple.
- Firstly, we discuss what you need and arrange a suitable date and time. We select the best photographer for the job – there are lots out there, each with a different specialism.
- We outline a clear shot list so that everyone has the same expectations of what’s required, as a minimum, from the shoot.
- We create and share a mood board with you and the photographer to define the photography style we’re creating. This is particularly important in ensuring the results suit your brand.
- We review all of the shots taken (often 100s) and reduce to this to shortlist of the very best.
- We refine the colours and add finishing touches to the final shots, before handing them over to you to use in your marketing.
End-to-end brand photography services
A good photograph may look effortless, but there are so many aspects to get right; the image style, framing, lighting, types of clothing worn, people’s expressions, the environment and backdrop – it all makes a big difference. We consider all of these things when putting together your brief. We will manage everything so that you can relax and enjoy the process.
Where can you use photography
- On your website
- In your marketing materials
- On social media
- In your internal communications
- As part of company presentations
- On event and display graphics
- In business proposals, to get across your personality
- And lots of other places that you haven’t even thought of yet!
We can help
If you need help with arranging a photoshoot or just guidance on putting together a photography brief, we can help. We’ll listen to your business’ needs to help you achieve the best results. Contact us today to discuss how we can help your brand generate brand photography for maximum impact.